About Our Online Sites:
We operate certain “online sites” including our:
- Main website: ADD WEBSITE URL HERE (and the related domains and pages accessible within those sites);
- Social media sites as operated from time to time; and
- Competition sites from time to time.
- We may operate an online site for our own benefit and/or for the benefit of one or more of our related bodies corporate, which collectively form the Authentic Results and Ultimate Coach group of Companies.
- Our online sites may include product advertising, services, information, text, graphics, materials, social media forums, members sections, applications, functions and promotions “site content”).
Links to other Third Party Sites or Applications:
- An Online Site may contain links or references to other websites (including other social media websites) or applications which are independently owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). When following a link on an Online Site, material at a Third Party Site may be displayed in your browser framed by Site Content.
- We are not responsible or liable for the content of Third Party Sites. Your access to and use of those sites is at your own risk and may be subject to separate terms and information handling practices. Any links are provided for convenience only, and do not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or recommendation by us.
Our Standard terms and fees and charges:
- Terms and conditions apply to all products and services described in our Online Sites and may be varied at any time without notice (where permitted by law).
- Fees and charges may also apply to products and services and may be varied at any time without notice except where notice is required under any law or code in which case we will give you the required notice. Government charges, taxes and duties may also apply. Full details of the terms and conditions and the fees and charges are available on request.
Content you submit to our Social Media Sites:
- When a user of any of our Social Media Sites (“Social Media Site User”) submits any personal information, content or materials via a Social Media Site including text, comments, recordings, images (“User Content”), unless otherwise advised by us, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such User Content for any purpose in any media (including but not limited to, company brochures and other marketing and/or advertising material), without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the User Content you submit. We will not be liable in any way for such User Content to the full extent permitted by law and will not be deemed or considered to in any way authorize, endorse, approve or support any material submitted by any Social Media Site user. We may screen and/or remove and/or request that the third party operator of any Social Media Site remove any User Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that:
- You will not submit any User Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, or which may breach any intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other right, or is unreasonably commercial (for example, a ‘guerrilla marketing’ attempt), defamatory, obscene, profane, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, misleading or deceptive, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- You will obtain prior consent to the submission of your User Content from all persons who appear in (for example, in photographs) or have any rights (including moral rights) in relation to such User Content;
- Your User Content is your own original work and, to the extent that any rights in that work (including copyright) are not owned by you, you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the User Content, to the uses and terms herein;
- Your User Content will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity or device; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer, mobile communications device or any other communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, you agree to indemnify us (and any of our related bodies corporate) for any loss or expense suffered in relation to any breach of the above terms.
- You consent to any use of your User Content in accordance with term 6 which may otherwise infringe your moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, including using and reproducing the User Content without attributing it to you, and making modifications or adaptations to the User Content.
- Whilst reasonable steps have been undertaken to ensure that information on our Online Sites is free from error, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Site Content. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that any Online Site or any Third Party Site will be free from viruses, or that access to any Online Site or Third Party Site will function as intended or be uninterrupted. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Online Sites is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Limitation of Liability:
- Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we, and our directors, employees, agents, contractors and related bodies corporate, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to any Site Content, User Content, Third Party Site content, third party services, or access (or lack of access) to an Online Site (or website operated by any member of the Suncorp Group) by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
- You indemnify us (and our related bodies corporate) in respect of any liability incurred by us (and any of our related bodies corporate) for any loss, cost, damage or expense, howsoever caused, suffered by us (and any of our related bodies corporate) as a result of your breach of these Online Terms or your use of any of our Online Sites.
- Unless specifically provided, no Online Site purports to provide you with financial product, investment, legal or taxation advice of any kind. The information available via an Online Site is general advice only and does not take account of your particular personal financial objectives, situation or needs. You should consider obtaining independent financial advice before make a decision about any financial product available through an Online Site.
- We suggest that you seek independent advice before acting upon any Site Content or any information found on a Third Party Site.
Availability of an Online Site:
- Since electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to an Online Site is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
- We may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of an Online Site. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these Online Terms, we may vary or withdraw an Online Site (of part thereof, including the products and services described) at any time and without notice to you.
- Any cost associated with accessing an Online Site is your responsibility and is dependent on the internet or telecommunications service provider used.
Restrictions on Use of An Online Site:
- Site Content is provided solely for bona fide personal or commercial customers, or their legitimate representatives. You agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- Use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process (“Automated Process”) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on any of our Online Sites, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through any of our Online Sites, without our prior written permission;
- Use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through any of our Online Sites with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- Use any information on or accessed through any of our Online Sites for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to market research, the provision of pricing estimates or ‘shadow shopping’) or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- Use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any of our Online Sites or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to any of our Online Sites;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with any of our Online Sites; or
- Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from any of our Online Sites without our prior written permission.
Third Party Providers:
Your Privacy Rights:
- You have a right to access, update or correct your personal information that is held by us, with some limitations as permitted by Australian law (as applicable). You also have the right to make a complaint about your privacy, which you can do at ADD EMAIL HERE
- Our Online Sites may use “cookies” as a fundamental part of their interaction with your internet browser. Cookies enable us to provide you with a superior, customer-oriented service. A “cookie” is a small text file placed on your computer by our web server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our website servers. Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. Cookies do not alter the operation of your computer or mobile device in any way.
- Cookies are used on our Main Site to enable online quotation and purchase processes. Therefore, if you wish to make full use of the Main Site, or any of our other Online Sites, it is recommended that you accept cookies. Cookies may also be used to collect and use information for a range of purposes, including to maintain and improve the operation of internet sites across the Suncorp Group, to track user preferences and product requirements to customize Suncorp Group internet sites and improve advertising relevance. We may also have an arrangement with third parties who may use our cookies to improve our advertising relevance to you on their sites.
If you have any questions about the issues covered in this site, please contact our office at ADD EMAIL HERE
Your privacy is important to us. We have lots of different ways that we communicate and interact with you, and have listed the privacy terms below for you.
Who are we?
We are Authentic Results Pty Ltd ABN 30 282 243 925 (AR). References to “us”, “we” or “our” include AR.
Who does this policy apply to?
Protecting your privacy:
We are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth privacy act) and other State and Territory laws governing the use of personal information collectively (Privacy Laws), which regulate how personal information is handled from collection to use and disclosure, storage, access and disposal.
‘Personal information’ generally means any kind of information in any form about a person that identifies that person and includes sensitive information such as health information.
How we manage the personal information that we collect, use and disclose, and how to contact us if you have any questions about our management of your personal information or would like to correct the personal information we hold about your, or would like to lodge a complaint with us regarding our compliance with Privacy Laws.
What kind of Personal information do we collect?
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- identifying information such as name, and contact information like your home address, phone numbers, and email address;- financial information, such as bank account and credit card details;
- information about your involvement in other programs you participate in.
You generally have the right not to identify yourself when dealing with us, where it is practicable for us to allow it. However, on many occasions we will not be able to do this, for example, when we are providing you with one of our services or products.
If you do not provide or authorize the provision of personal information we request, we may be unable to provide you with some or all of our products and services or the products and services of our partners.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner. We may collect your personal information from:
- you, another person signed up as a customer with you or from a person authorised to provide us this information on your behalf;
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We store your information securely. Access to personal information
is restricted to individuals properly authorised to do so.
- We also take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant.
- We keep your personal information for only as long as it is required in order to provide you with products and services and to comply with our legal obligations. When it is no longer needed for these purposes, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify this personal information.
Why do we collect, use and disclose your personal information?
Collection: We collect your personal information to enable us and our third party suppliers and partners to provide you with products and services, partner offerings and information on other products and services.We may also be required by law to collect some personal information.
Use: We may use your personal information for these purposes, including to:
- process your enrolment into a product or service;
- manage our relationship with you;
- process and audit payments;
- analyse, investigate, pursue and prevent suspected fraudulent activities;
- assess your suitability for and contact you about other Products that we believe may be of benefit to you;
- partner or work with third parties to improve our membership offering and value;
- manage and develop our business and operational processes and systems;
- conduct marketing, feedback and research activities;
- manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues;
- perform other functions and activities relating to our business; and
- comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure: In doing so we may disclose your personal information to persons or organisations in Australia and overseas including:
- our subsidiaries;
- our agents and service providers;
- our employees and contractors;
- other persons included in your membership or program as part
of administering your product or service;
- potentialor actual buyers of our assets or business;
- payment system operators and financial institutions;
- government agencies;
- third parties with whom we partner or work with to improve our membership offering and value;
- otherservice providers or other third parties who assist us in the detection and investigation of fraud; and
- other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
How we communicate with you:
To keep you informed quicker, where you provide us with an email address, we send most service and product related communications to you by email.
From time to time, we may also collect and use your personal information so that we can promote and market Products to you and keep you informed of special offers from us and third parties, including by direct mail, SMS and MMS messages, by phone and email.
You can choose how we communicate with you and manage your consents to receiving promotions and offers by contacting us:
At ADD EMAIL HERE or unsubscribing to our emails.
Do we disclose your personal information overseas?
We may need to disclose your personal information to organisations located outside of Australia from time to time in the ordinary course of our business. Most of these overseas organisations are services providers or related entities which provide support and assistance to us in delivering our products and services to you.
Where we do, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is given the same type of protection as it is afforded within Australia. This may be through satisfying ourselves that the overseas organisation has controls in place to comply with Australian privacy laws, ensuring that the overseas organisation is located in a country which we believe has a similar privacy regime to Australia or through contractually or otherwise mandating the adequate management of the information.
On occasion, we may also disclose your personal information to overseas organisations where you instruct us or expressly consent to us doing so. In such cases, we may not take the above steps
in relation to the management of your information.
You can access or correct your personal information. How do you contact us to do so?
We will generally provide you with access to your personal information if practicable (although an administration fee may be charged), and will take reasonable steps to amend any personal information about you which is inaccurate or out of date.
You can get in touch with us at ADD EMAIL HERE to request the above any time you wish to do so.
In some circumstances, we may not permit access to your personal information, or may refuse to correct your personal information. Where this happens, we will provide you with reasons for this decision, seek alternatives and take any further legally required steps.
Do you have any concerns over the way we have collected, used or disclosed your personal information?
If you have any concerns or queries about the manner in which your personal information has been handled, please contact our office whose contact details are provided below.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please provide your complaint in writing to our office. We will consider your complaint promptly and contact you to seek to resolve the matter.
Generally, we will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and let you know who is managing your query within 10 business days. We will attend promptly to your complaint and will aim to respond to your concerns or otherwise keep you informed of our progress within 30 days.
If we have not responded to you within a reasonable time or if your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are entitled under the Privacy Act to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Our office: Authentic Results Pty Ltd, PO Box 594, Miami, 4220 QLD Australia.
Further information about the application of the Privacy Act can be found at the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
If you have any questions about the issues covered in this site, please contact our office at ADD EMAIL HERE